Official Media Partner: The Phoenix Newspaper
Join us on Friday 19 June for a unique Gala Evening on Symphony Hall's stage, with live music from the one and only Jools Holland, and vocals from Birmingham's Ruby Turner.
You can enjoy an evening of first-class hospitality, while spending time with key clients and colleagues - with our world-class auditorium as your backdrop.
In addition to Jools' performance, you'll share in the success of one of the many young musicians to come through our renowned Talent Development Programme.
For £125 + VAT pp (or £1,250 + VAT for a table of 10), you will enjoy:
- a welcome drink on arrival
- your ticket to an intimate performance, featuring Jools and his stripped back ensemble
- a delicious four course meal from catering partner, Amadeus
- an exclusive event brochure
- the chance to enjoy an unforgettable evening in one of the finest concert halls in the world.
Premium tables are also available at £1,750 + VAT. In addition to the above, you will enjoy:
- 'front-row' seats for Jools' exclusive performance
- an invitation to an exclusive pre-dinner reception in Symphony Hall's Directors' Lounge, with a unique canapé menu.
To book your place, please contact Chris Smith, Development Manager on 0121 289 6246 or via [email protected]
Sponsoring our Gala Evening will put your business front and centre, in a room full of our closest contacts and some of Birmingham's most influential businesses.
In return for sponsoring, your business will receive:
• The top table for ten guests (other premium tables retail at £1,750 + VAT)
• Your logo on all print
• Your logo "gobo" stencil on stage lighting
• Your logo on our website for one year
• A full page colour advertisement in the event brochure, including the opportunity for a personalised welcome in print
• The opportunity to address / welcome guests on the night
• The opportunity to offer goodie bags / gifts for the tables
• Advance and follow-up PR
• A photograph of your guests on the Symphony Hall stage.
For pricing and to sponsor this event, please contact Chris Smith, Development Manager on 0121 289 6246 or via email at [email protected]